Many congratulation to Dr Laura Stephenson, one of our AMP lecturers, who has been awarded the prestigious Exemplary Course Award for Aberystwyth University this year for the AMP Gender and Media Production module.
This award, which is open to the whole university and is awarded by the Learning and Teaching Enhancement Unit, is a fantastic achievement.
The panel has noted the following areas of exemplary practice:
• Clear weekly learning activities that maintain and foreground student engagement
• Learning activities that clearly build towards marked assessment
• Use of icons to describe tasks
• High quality professional recordings
• A thorough understanding of the unique nature of students